[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS Simulation on Host PC

Matthias Ringwald mringwal at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Jan 11 15:11:47 CET 2005

Hi

if you are interested in running nut/os avr version on a pc,
there have been discussions on using i.e. Avr Studio on Windows to do
so.
Other open-source tools should be available but I'm lacking experience
with any of them.

Also I've recently seen the AVRORA project which simulated an AVR
processor
http://compilers.cs.ucla.edu/avrora/ this might help to.

regards,
  matthias ringwald