[En-Nut-Discussion] Compiling Nut/OS for AT91

Lars Andersson laran at ikp.liu.se
Wed Jan 12 23:50:17 CET 2005

Hi All,

I would like to compile Nut/OS to run on an AT91EB40A evaluation board. As I nuderstand some simple functionality is already working, like debug uart, when using the nutconfigurator. Are there any compiler sugested to be used when doing this? I normally use WinAVR on my windows system when working with my regular ethernut HW.

The next step will be to start working with the comming AT91SAM7xx devices as soon as I can get my hands on an evaluation kit. Does anyone else have interest in these devices? I beleive these MCUs soon will be shipped with some rather interesting interfaces :-)

Regards,
Lars A. Andersson