[En-Nut-Discussion] Strange reset behavio (sligthly OT)

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Mon Jan 24 15:49:37 CET 2005

Hi,

> IMHO, I'd rather stop these R-L-C circuits investigations and implement
> external reset monitor. I use Dallas DS1232. You never know what kind of
> noise meets you in your next building. I design building management systems
> too.

Main Problem is, that we have a running prototype that need's to be
testet. In the final release I'll add noise filters and reset monitors
(TCM811, MAX811). But for the prototype I have found a working lrc
combination that should be enough for the next test state.

Thanks,

Ole Reinhardt

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19