[En-Nut-Discussion] compiling NutOS CVS Head with avr-gcc failes on nutcpp.c

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Tue Jan 25 17:27:44 CET 2005

Hi Harald,

> Whenever Makedefs.avr-gcc and Makerules.avr-gcc changed,
> which they did for the CPP patch, you need to do ./configure
> or simply copy those files to Makedefs and Makerules resp.

sorry, for me this did not work. I'm using the debian avr-gcc package if
this helps you.

I still get the same error and still g++ is used instead of avr-g++.
Sorry, I'm no c++ expert so I don't know where I have to change the
makefiles accordingly.

Bye,

Ole

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19