[En-Nut-Discussion] RE: Closing PPP properly: The testing

Eduardo Serantes eserantes at telefonica.net
Thu Jan 27 08:45:00 CET 2005

Hi Brett and co,

I've been testing the PPP changes without any failure (up today, tomorrow
we'll see), and I'm just releasing a new firmware version for a customer.
What about your testing? What can we say about the confidence of the
changes? My testing is quite different because I'm using CHAP
authentication, but I hope it doesn't matter.

Thx for your help. Old-Imperially yours :)

Eduardo

P.S: Ernst, any problem on CHAP? Should we release it?