[En-Nut-Discussion] Half Duplex RS485 Behaviour

Douglas Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Sat Jan 29 23:59:37 CET 2005

Hi,

I have been tracing the timings and I have found something interesting,

There seems to be a pattern to the problem, being about every 52 minutes it
hiccups for 5 write/reads of UART1 which are trigger by a 1 second timer
(NOT a Nut Timer, but timer1).

Any ideas what NUTO/S would be doing every 52 minutes, garbage collection
(I'm not explicitly dynamically allocating and memory)????

Absolute	Difference	Difference
Seconds	Seconds	Minutes
2226	2226	37.1
5334	3108	51.8