[En-Nut-Discussion] Re: [btnode-development] Re: Nut/OS goes Real-Time?

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Fri Jul 1 15:05:02 CEST 2005

>This could be done for all interrupts quite easily reducing every
> interrupt execution by ~20us, however, the flexible Nut/OS interrupt
> registration mechanism gets lost...

I think we don't realy need to use the registration mechanism at least
on interrupt sources that are not flexible in any way. UART interrupts
for example may be hard coded as they will never change on any hardware
plattform (except an other cpu type is used).

Ole Reinhardt

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19