[En-Nut-Discussion] Source code management ??

Matthias Dyer dyer at tik.ee.ethz.ch
Mon Jul 11 08:41:05 CEST 2005

> I am using Programmers Notepad from WinAVR to do the editing. Something very
> basic, I know.
We use eclipse and CDT for all our WinAVR projects. It's a great IDE,
and its free and multiplatform:
www.eclipse.org/cdt

> Is there anything "smarter" which keeps track of changes in the background
> and "remembers" which changes/additions - belonging together logically -
> were made to which files. (So that backouts are possible even if they
> include multiple files.)
eclipse has one of the best frontends to CVS that I`ve ever seen, which
makes version control a pleasure!

Bye,
Matthias

Matthias Dyer                    phone: +41-1-6327061
Gloriastr. 35, ETZ G-75,         fax:   +41-1-6321035
CH-8092 Zurich, Switzerland      email: dyer at tik.ee.ethz.ch

Computer Engineering and Networks Lab (TIK)
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zuerich