[En-Nut-Discussion] Re: [btnode-development] Bug in timer.c?

Matthias Ringwald mringwal at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Jul 12 15:30:34 CEST 2005

hi ole

I've just discovered the Bug that Lukas spottet. Stay tuned, more on
this in half an hour.

Btw. I don't know if the unix emulation is working properly since the
changes to
the new timer irq handling. Maybe you want to do a code review on the
unix timer handling?

Besides, you even get an error msg. Will have a look at this later.

Matthias