[En-Nut-Discussion] ICCAVR ver6.31a won't compile, FILE/NUT_FILE undefined

Kirk Williams kwilliams at directedenergy.com
Tue Jul 12 18:40:21 CEST 2005

I am a beginner to ethernet and am using the ethernut version 3.9.7 and
imagecraft ICCAVR compiler.  I have followed the instructions for beginning
with ICCAVR and ethernut and successfully navigated through, except the
program will not compile.  It doesn't seem to like the desiginator "FILE" or
"NUT_FILE".  The only information I can find searching through the files is
that FILE gets renamed to NUT_FILE but that is it.  I'm not sure if there is
a type cast or another definition somewhere with this variable, but the
compiler doesn't know what to do with this.  I'd be grateful if someone
could point me in the right direction to get this program compiled, thanks.