[En-Nut-Discussion] Patchday.. report on some fixes

Matthias Ringwald mringwal at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Jul 12 18:54:02 CEST 2005

hi,

today brought quite some fixed and reduced lengts of some Critical
Sections in os/..

After I've found the bug spotted by Lukas, I've realized that there
was a second bug based on similar grounds.
Also Ole found one I'd introduced last week.

Lukas crash_terminal example is runnig here without problems, at
least if I don't call NutDumpThreadList
and NutDumpTimers. Those functions can only be called if a UART
driver is used that doesn't allow thread switches.
This would be devDebug, but devDebug cannot be used for input (it
crashes on read). They work, but might
output gargabe once in a while using uart or usart.

have fun,

matthias