[En-Nut-Discussion] Telnet problem

Karl-Heinz.Lechner at dornier-consulting.com Karl-Heinz.Lechner at dornier-consulting.com
Wed Jul 13 17:21:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm not right familiar with network issues. But I want to use the ethernut
board to control the ports via ethernet. So I created a sample directory
to test the sample 'tcps'. After compiling, the board gets an IP-adress
from our DHCP server. When I ping the board, I get a response. But it is
not possible for me to open a telnet session.
The application hangs on the second line:

            printf("Waiting for a telnet client...");
            if (NutTcpAccept(sock, socket) == 0) {
            puts("connected");

Is it necessary to do some tasks in the configurator?

What is wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind Regards

     Karl-Heinz