AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] New Ehternut S/W Manual ExampleNutRegisterDevice(&devLcd, 0, 0)

Oliver Schulz Oliver.Schulz at bong.de
Fri Jun 3 12:31:49 CEST 2005

Hi Grahame,

I'm not sure, but it's a first suggestion. I strumbled over one line in
your make process:

> avr-gcc nutlcd.o .o -mmcu=atmega128
> -Wl,--defsym=main=0,-Map=nutlcd.map,--cref
> -L/AVR/GMK/AVR/EtherNUT/ethernut-3.9/nut/lib/
> /AVR/GMK/AVR/EtherNUT/ethernut-3.9
> /nut/lib//nutinit.o  -lnutnet -lnutpro -lnutfs -lnutos
> -lnutdev -lnutnet
> -lnutcrt -lnutdev -o nutlcd.elf

After the first object file named "nutlcd.o" there is another parameter
".o" which doesn't make sense to me.
Unfortunately the attached makefile didn't make it to the list, so I
cannot so what's going on there...
Perhaps it's a good first try to get rid of this single .o parameter.

Cheers,
Oliver.