[En-Nut-Discussion] NutOS 3.6.3 and httpd sample

Martin Buechling Martin.Buechling at SMA.DE
Fri Jun 3 13:49:06 CEST 2005

Hallo,

I m using the Ethernut Board 2.1b in an internal network with the
following network data:

IP 10.5.220.80
Subnet 255.0.0.0

Now I ve some problem with the newest version of ethernut (3.9.6.3).
I`ve used the
httpd sample with ICC-AVR(6.31A). Compiling this project was no problem
But when
I use my browser to conncet to the IP above it won`t work (connection
timeout).

When I attach the ethernut board directly to my PC (without other
network traffic)
there is no problem to connect to the board and watch for example the
flash sample.

The point is that I had no problems with NutOs 3.95. It worked fine
when it`s connected
to a switch (with other network traffic) or directly connected to my
PC.

Thank you for your help.

Regards
Martin