Antw: Re: [En-Nut-Discussion] NutOS 3.6.3 and httpd sample

Martin Buechling Martin.Buechling at SMA.DE
Fri Jun 3 15:33:39 CEST 2005

Hi Harald,

thank you for your fast answer.
Yes I ve enabled external memory with this options.

The problem stays the same It seems that the other
network traffic (many broadcasts) is blocking the OS
on the board. I`m getting a timeout from every browser
I use. Without network traffic (directly connected) I get
no problems.

Do you think of a compiler problem with V6.31A with
 NutOs 3.9.6.3?

Thanks again for your answers
Martin

>>> harald.kipp at egnite.de 03.06.2005 15:00:13 >>>

Hi Martin,

Did you link to crtnutram and did you enable external
memory with the compiler options?

http://www.ethernut.de/pdf/enswm23e.pdf
Page 10

You may also check the rest of this chapter.

I switched to ICCAVR 7.00B and because of the dongled
version I'm not able to go back to V6 without contacting
ImageCraft.