[En-Nut-Discussion] PPP GPRS Connection - URL Request Problem

Tim Strafford mail at tim.strafford.org.uk
Wed Jun 8 10:07:08 CEST 2005

All,

First of all, I'd like to say that I'm very impressed with the speed with
which I've managed to get up and running with ethernut on an ATmega128L.
It's a credit to everyone involved with the development of ethernut.

I've amalgamated the PPPC and INETQ applications in order to connect over
GPRS and request a web page. I can successfully connect, resolve a URL
into an IP address, and send a request for the page, but it all stops
there. The remote party doesn't seem to send anything back. Please see
below some debug output from my terminal window.

     Local IP: 10.211.82.155
    Remote IP: 192.168.254.254
  Primary DNS: 193.113.200.200
Secondary DNS: 193.113.200.201

PPP<(66)
PPP>(306)Connecting 216.239.59.103:80 using stdio stream

PPP<(48)
PPP>(48)[280B]*: processack, check seq#: 1000001

PPP<(44)
PPP<(97)
PPP<(97)
PPP<(97)
PPP<(97)
PPP<(97)
PPP<(97)
PPP<(97)
PPP<(97)
PPP<(97)Transfered 0 bytes in 10 seconds
Error code was 10057
Disconnecting 216.239.59.103:80

Anyone have an idea as to what I'm missing? The error code is that
returned by calling NutTcpError.

Many thanks,
Tim