[En-Nut-Discussion] Is this a bug or a feature in mktime?

Dave ethernut at wormfood.org
Thu Jun 9 13:49:32 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 13:29 +0200, Harald Kipp wrote:
> Whatever there may be stated in the Nut/OS docs, I'd vote for
> compatibility with Unix man pages, which follow ISO C and Posix.
>
> Harald

Hi Harald,
   I agree with you 100% on that. I keep forgetting to check other
source of documentation since so much in Nut/OS is based on standard
unix functions. I keep finding little things missing, like this, all
over the documentation, which is annoying since it slows me down at what
I'm doing. I guess I should start fixing the docs where I see something
is wrong or missing like this.

-Dave