[En-Nut-Discussion] Design based around the ethernut1.3g

Richard Dawodu r at dawodur.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Jun 11 18:52:37 CEST 2005

Hello Harald,

Thank you very much.

Yes I have a 32KHz crystal mounted correctly and it works fine because I
have wrote application that uses the Nutsleep() which gave me correct
timing. I have also wrote test application that runs two thread, one thread
was the main and the other thread simply flashes LED's.

Option B on my target hardware does exactly what the original ethernut 1.3g
board does.

Unfortunately the broadcast from option B in both cases (i.e. my hardware
and original ethernut board) is interpreted as "bogus" by the network
analyser software I am using, I am yet to find out why but I don't think
this is the problem as the result is always the same between my target
hardware and the original ethernut 1.3g board.

The thread application works on my target hardware.

I am using a 70ns SRAM compared to the 50ns used in the original ethernut
hardware, do you think that is affecting it, note that ram counts in
"basemon.c" reports the correct/expected size of 28416bytes though.

thank you again.