[En-Nut-Discussion] Design based around the ethernut1.3g

Richard Dawodu r at dawodur.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jun 12 00:04:25 CEST 2005

Hello Harald,

I have been playing with my hardware and noticed another difference when
running "basemon.c". I noticed that only one LED connected to the RTL
stays/flashed on compared to the actual ethernut board where both LED
flashes on/off periodically.

I planning to order some AHC373 to try, just for more information I am using
the BS62LV256 70ns SRAM to be exact.

thank you.