AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] RFC - Redesigning Timer Interrupt Processing

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Sun Jun 12 11:18:53 CEST 2005

Hello Ernst,

In general I agree. The trouble with timers is, that you can
have one interrupt only, which then has to serve both versions.

In detail things are becoming more and more complicated here and
I'm becoming more and more desperate. Possibly I'll reduce the
task to a minor step first, which will at least clean up all the
copy&paste code fragments.

Harald