[En-Nut-Discussion] warning/error when compiling eboot.c in eboot v1.00

Tim Lapawa lists at lapawa.net
Sun Jun 12 12:50:42 CEST 2005

Hello Jean Marc,

which version of avr-libc do you use?
I remember that they have renamed the BV macro to _BV recently.
The outp() and inp() functions has been thrown overboard, too.
Perhaps you'll have to build an compatibility header file or something.
I do not know how ehernut handles this changes.

hope I could help...
	Tim

--
                \\\///
  Tim Lapawa    (o  -)   tim at lapawa.net
   ,ooo0                 Where do you want
  (     )         0ooo,     to go tomorrow?
                 ( _ /