[En-Nut-Discussion] SD card + FAT + Nut/OS

Sander Smeenk sandersmeenk at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:46:13 CEST 2005

Dear diary,

I noticed there are files called fat.c and mmc.c with a whole bunch of
routines for the fat filesystem and the mmc card. I've been searching for
some small example code to use these, but I was unable to find them.

Is it possible to use the ethernut with a SD card and FAT filesystem using
the allready available functionality in Nut/OS? And if yes, where can I find
more information about this? Because I searched the doxygen docs and google,
but wasn't able to find anything yet...

Thanx in advance,
Sander =)