[En-Nut-Discussion] Gateway

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Jun 15 12:31:53 CEST 2005

Hermann,

Larger companies often block some traffic between networks.
I'd first check, wether the datagrams get through when
using a PC. Do not forget to check both directions, because
router filters handle them independently.

There is no known routing limitation with Nut/OS. Except
Nut/OS can not work as a router, but that's another topic.

Harald