[En-Nut-Discussion] Current Release State of Nut/OS

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Jun 24 12:52:07 CEST 2005

Hi all,

The current state of the released software is most unsatisfying
and I feel sorry for this. Release 3.9.6.2pre can be considered
rock solid stable. Release 3.9.7 contains the ICMP broadcast
reply bug and I've set up 3.9.8 (not yet released), but lately
received a problem report. Unfortunately no details, just "it
hangs after some hours".

Unfortunately I had been very busy with a customer's project
and was unable to spend any time to further test 3.9.8. The
situation is a bit more relaxed now and I'll be able to look to
this release again.

Thanks to all of you for your patience,