[En-Nut-Discussion] The input and output through PPP protocol!

ÀîÊ÷Á¢ dzlsl at eyou.com
Mon Mar 7 11:45:51 CET 2005

Hi,everyone:
      When I run the sample pppc program with a
win2k PC as a server,and I used a modem in uart0.
it worked very well! Please note the line 179 of
the function void ProcessRequests(FILE * stream)is:
      if (fgets(buff, RXBUFFSIZE, stream) == 0)
the stream is opened on the ppp scoket, if you replace it
by: if (fgets(buff, RXBUFFSIZE, stdin)== 0) the
stdin stream opened by: freopen("uart1", "r+", stdin).
the result is very strange: the main program was
reseted ,as if some reset source was tripped .
       I wounded it some bugs in it:when you used ppp
protocol through by uart0, you can`t used the uart1 as
a input channel, you can used it as a output channel.
I need some help about it,thanks !

--http://sms.eyou.com/2005spring
--½ñÄê´º½ÚËÍʲô£¿ÈÃÃ÷ÐÇ×öÄãµÄ´úÑÔÈË

--http://www.eyou.com
--Îȶ¨¿É¿¿µÄµç×ÓÐÅÏä  ÓïÒôÓʼþ  Òƶ¯ÊéÇ©  ÈÕÀú·þÎñ  ÍøÂç´æ´¢...ÒÚÓÊδ¾¡

--http://vip.eyou.com
--¿ì¿ìµÇ¼ÒÚÓÊVIPÐÅÏä  ×¢²áÄúÖÐÒâµÄÓû§Ãû

--http://sms.eyou.com
--ÎÞÓǶþ¶þ×å¡¢×ãÇò´ó¸»ÎÌ...¾¡ÔÚÒÚÓʶÌÐÅ