[En-Nut-Discussion] discussing changes in hd44780.c for a 4x20 display

Tim Lapawa tim at lapawa.net
Mon Mar 7 13:45:01 CET 2005

Hi Ole,
at the weekend I added a new configuration entry for the display type.
With this choose entry everyone can select the LCD size for both hd44780 drivers.
They use the same generated #defines. I decided to put them in cfg/dev/lcd.h
But currently I can test it only with my 4x40 display. I do not own the other ones.

greetings
  Tim