[En-Nut-Discussion] Newbee needs help compiling a new project

Pedro Sandobar mushmush53 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 14:11:21 CET 2005

Hello all,

I'm new to the Ethernut. I have just installed the rev-395 and the ICCAVR
v631.

It took me a while to install the whole thing and get it to work (project
compilation only) for the HTTPD project found at appicc\httpd. Then I went
on and tryed to compile the --shout110-- project but I get many errors and
got stuck. For example it includes a file called init.c but the file is
actually missing, also it canot find the files print.h and kprint.h Etc.

Can someone give any clue about what is done wrong

Thanks
Mushmush