[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 2 with RTL8019AS

ing. Radek Benedikt bcl at lphard.cz
Sat Mar 12 16:57:23 CET 2005

On Thursday 10 of March 2005 09:58, Zdenek Hanak jr. wrote:

> > More detailed, from Ethernut 2 reference design I want
> > use CPU (changed to AT90CAN128), Xilinx (without change), DataFlash
> > (without change), 512kB SRAM (without change), RTL8019AS (may be
> > addressing change).

> > Can anyone help me with connection address pins of RTL8019AS ?
> >
> > Is this connection of address bits of RTL possible/right ?
> > - SA0-SA14 to A0-A14
> > - SA15 to NIC_CS from Xilinx
> > - SA16-SA19 to GND

Use ethernet controller (RTL 8019) in minimal connection, configured in jumper
mode.
SA0-SA4 to A0-A4
SA5..SA7,SA10..15 one of this pin (or may be more) to NIC_CS, the other to GND
SA16..SA19 to GND
SA8,SA9 to Vcc

See http://web51.hw-server.com/hw_web51.html (english)
or http://web51.hw.cz/hw_web51.html (czech)