[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut compile problem.

Matthias Ringwald mringwal at inf.ethz.ch
Sat Mar 19 10:09:29 CET 2005

hi tamas

using mac os x is no problem. so where is the problem when you compile
nut/os?

maybe you tried to use to "configurator" tool. i have never used it but
I'm afraid
I doesn't compile on mac. you can still use the ./configure script in
nut/os, then
just run make.

about the tools: I've made fink packages of the tools: avr-binutils,
avr-gcc and avr-libc,
so if you're not sure, you can install them with fink.sf.net. (and they
work)

regards,
  matthias