[En-Nut-Discussion] Debug with AVR studio

Andrea Cannavicci axel_lob at email.it
Tue Mar 29 09:51:44 CEST 2005

Hi,
I'm trying to debug the "simple" application with my ethernut board.
I compiled the project with ICCAVR and the with the AVR studio and the JTAG
ICE MKII debugger downloaded it into the micro.
I can set breakpoint in the main function but the firmware never enter in
it.
It simply continue running in the idle cicle of the nut OS.

Can someone help me or send some tips?

Thanks.