[En-Nut-Discussion] freopen: undefined reference

amit khandelwal khandelwal.amit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 19:25:35 CEST 2005

Hello,
    I see that you are linking to the nutinit.o file -

a typical command would look like this -

avr-gcc tcps.o  -mmcu=atmega128
-Wl,--defsym=main=0,-Map=tcps.map,--cref -L../../lib/gcc/atmega128
../../lib/gcc/atmega128/nutinit.o  -lnutdev -lnutnet -lnutpro -lnutnet
-lnutfs -lnutos -lnutdev -lnutcrt -lnutos -o tcps.elf

hth,

-Amit Khandelwal