[En-Nut-Discussion] Some problems

Andrea Cannavicci axel_lob at email.it
Wed Mar 30 10:48:19 CEST 2005

Hi,
I'm starting using Ethernut.
I'm compiling code with AVR-GCC from Atmel and debug with AVRSTUDIO + JTAG
ICE MKII.
I have generated the elf file for line-by-line debug and loaded
successfully.

Some question,
I have modified the file \ethernut\nut\Makedefs.avr-gcc in this way to
include debug information

CPFLAGS  = -gdwarf-2
$(MCFLAGS) -Os -Wall -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes -Wa,-ahlms=$(<F:.c=.lst)
$(DEFS)

is this correct?

The more important problem I encountered is:
I start debug, the software enter the NutInit() function in the file
\ethernut\nut\os\arch\avr_nutinit.c and after few lines call NutHeapAdd(..).
It enter the file \ethernut\nut\os\heap.c and execute the function. calling
NutHeapFree(..).
The function is executed but when arrives at the return point does not
return to the NutInit!
The software restart!!!

Someone has never encountered this problem?

 Sponsor:
 La foto che hai sempre vicino a te... Stampala su un nostro gadget!
* Stelle & Strisce stampa quello che vuoi TU .... dove Vuoi Tu!!
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2116&d=30-3