[En-Nut-Discussion] Problems with AHDLC driver, WinAVR20050214 and optimazations enabled.

Vesa Jääskeläinen chaac at nic.fi
Wed May 4 21:46:11 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have observed that with newest WinAVR release and compiling Nut/OS &
Nut/Net with default optimizations AHDLC driver's thread (modified one)
gets stuck in data processing state. If I disable optimizations it gets
nicely out of it. So some optimization brakes either some part of Nut/OS
  or AHDLC driver somehow.

I will continue to inspect differences between -O0 version and with
default optimizations. If someone has noticed same issue and has better
solution than disabling optimizations I would like to hear about it.

Thanks,
Vesa Jääskeläinen