[En-Nut-Discussion] I need to change the Webport of the standard Ethernut 2.0 Application

Michael Kirsten michael.kirsten at web.de
Sun May 22 16:09:46 CEST 2005

Hi,

I didn´t do much with my Ethernut since I bought it, but now I have a case
where, I need it to start a project for school.

The board should be able to be reached from the internet to switch LED on and
off. I have a webserver set up with a webcam to check wether the LED are on
or off.

Now the problem:

I changed the webport in the webport.h file from 80 to 8889 and compiled the
application again. Since I flashed the default application again to the
Ethernut I can reach the "Homepage" of the Ethernut but, every link from
there fails to be displayed.

Is there another file I need to change the port or is it impossible at all to
change the port, the Ethernut listens to.

Thanks for your help and sorry for the bad english.

Michael