AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] patch to make traceroute work properly

Dave ethernut at wormfood.org
Thu May 26 14:59:55 CEST 2005

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for checking that out for me, and including it cvs. Would you
please take a look at my eboot patches I posted yesterday and see if
they are worthy of including in cvs also? I know the MAC address fix is
on the list of things to do, and it has been working great for me.

Lately I have been looking into writing a traceroute program to run
under nut/os, and I'm not sure how to go about doing it. My main
question, is how do I set the TTL on an outgoing UDP packet? (perhaps I
should have started a new thread to ask this question)

-Dave