[En-Nut-Discussion] Compiler versions

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Nov 3 15:48:17 CET 2005

Hello Henrik,

Nut/OS 3.9.8 had been tested with WinAVR-20030913.

With the CVS I'm currently using avr-gcc 3.4.3, WinAVR-20050214.
I'm sure that WinAVR-20030913 will also work.

I also tried to build gcc 4.1 CVS on Cygwin, but there seem
to be too many problems with the AVR platform. And I'm not
sure whether 3.4.4 would provide any advantages. At least
I succeeded to build it on MingW and compile avr-libc 1.2.5.
But no time right now to test this with Nut/OS.

Harald