[En-Nut-Discussion] Events

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Nov 9 16:10:09 CET 2005

At 15:14 09.11.2005 +0100, you wrote:

>I have a strange behaviour in my application. After having loaded the
>hex-file to the Ethernut bord everything works fine. But if i cut the
>power off and then put it on again, my Events stops working correct.

Are you using timeouts? May be the 32 kHz clock doesn't
start at power-up.

You may also check for a difference with
- disconnect the DC supply
- switching on the DC supply

Some DC power supplies do have a very slow rising time.
If the reset controller is broken, this may produce
such kind of strange problems.

>Is there a diffrence between a reset and loading a new hex-file?

Yes, uninitialized SRAM may have different contents.