[En-Nut-Discussion] Appload Problem

Guborev Sergei dezzer at nm.ru
Mon Nov 21 18:13:00 CET 2005

Hello, Nuts!
I have some problems using appload aplication with Ethernut. It's great idea to make
TFTP bootloader but it seems doesn't work... I'm using Ethernut 2.1 and NutOS 3.9.8.
I've programmed fuses, load appload.hex and ran TFTPD32 server on my machine,
but no result. Board seems lifeless. I've tried to use some older versions of appload,
and it was ok with NutOS 3.4.1, but only difference in source code I found was:
in appload.c
old one: outp(BV(SWE) | BV(SWR), MCUCR));
new:     MCUCR = _BV(SWR)| _BV(SWE);

outp() macro is deprecataed in latest avr-gcc and I surely don't intended to use older versions
of this compiler.
So, can any one help me? What should I do to make appload work with avr-gcc 3.4.3 and NutOS 3.9.8?
Maybe somebody was successful with other compilers (ICC, CodeVision)?
Appreciate any suggestions
                          Best regards, Sergei.