[En-Nut-Discussion] Appload Problem

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 17:01:40 CET 2005

The only difference I noticed was the order in which it does the | ( or-ing )
It´s really a long shot, but would it make a difference inverting?

When I started working on my code, when I couldn't figure out where it
would lock up, I would rise one of the pins in the chip and measure
with the oscilloscope to figure if the code was being reached or if it
was locking up before that.

Wish I could be of more help there, sorry. :(