[En-Nut-Discussion] Faster way to program atmega128?

Louis Beaudoin lists at embedded-creations.com
Sat Nov 26 23:54:55 CET 2005

Thiago,

JTAG programming is faster than ISP, but it depends on the programmer
you are using.  My SP Duo programmer can program a full 128k ATmega128
using JTAG in just over 18 seconds.  The programmer is bundled with the
Ethernut starter kits, or you can buy it from Egnite, or direct from me
at www.spduo.com

Thanks,
Louis Beaudoin