[En-Nut-Discussion] How to embed my library to Ethernut 3.9.8?

Alexander Baranov baranov at intech21.com
Fri Oct 7 20:05:36 CEST 2005

Hi,
My file name is 'libgarfish.a'. In makefile of my project I wrote:
LIBS =

$(LIBDIR)/nutinit.o -lnutpro -lnutfs -lnutos -lnutdev -lnutos -lnutnet -lnut
crt -lgarfish

I put this line in the makefile of rs232d example instead of original one.
The WinAVR finds the library file. At least the compilation goes without
errors.
The libgarfish contains 'onewire.h' file.
As soon as I try to :
#include "onewire.h"
the compiler gives the message that there is no such file or directory. Of
course I tried to make all this manually.
If I have to use configuration, could you point where should I put the
folder with my library *.c and *.h files (name it 'gl') and where in
configurator menu should I enter the path to this folder?
I will try to reduce everything to one simple 'hello.c'  and train with it.
Thanks a lot,
Alexander.