[En-Nut-Discussion] Supported Ethernet Controllers.

John Day johnday at wordsnimages.com
Sun Oct 9 17:41:52 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I am new to the list and have a question that may well have been covered
already.

I have been retained to design a product which needs to be Nut/OS
compatible using initially an Atmel ATmega128 processor.

So far, for ethernet, I have used the CS8900, RTL8019 and the AX88796L. The
Realtek part seems to be getting hard to buy and currently we are using the
AX88796 in several other designs and would prefer to use it. A google
search show some reference to support for it, is it actively supported?

That is, would it be safe to design a Nut/OS based product using thatpart
without having to provide driver support ourselves?

Thanks in advance!
John