[En-Nut-Discussion] Re: What´s up with confnet?

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:39:47 CEST 2005

Ok, figured that the inet_ntoa() uses a shared buffer that if called
twice in the same argument list would make it overwrite the first
result.

Still, it seams like NutNetIfConfig never initializes confnet, is this
really indented? If I want to know which address I´m using the
recommended way would be thru the interface structure like the basemon
example?