[En-Nut-Discussion] Problem with nutconf and the source from the CVS tree

Henrik Maier hmlists at focus-sw.com
Tue Oct 18 21:32:39 CEST 2005

I made a few changes to the nutconf source and to the .nut and .conf
files in order to support new features, one of them a new platform macro
which identifies each hardware platform.

In order to use the latest .conf files from the CVS tree you also need
to build and use the corresponding nutconf from the CVS tree.

An extract from the Changelog:

         * conf.arch.nut: Changed HWDEF= to HWDEF+= so more defs can be
added
         to this macros from other LUA scripts.

         * conf/repository.nut: Added support for PLATFORM macro
         (Requires new nutconf executable w/ above changes applied)

         * ethernut*.conf, charon2.conf, arthernut1.conf, mmnet02.conf,
         stk501.conf: PLATFORM entry added (Requires new nutconf
         executable w/ above changes applied)

         * tools/nutconf/nutcomponent.c: Changed LoadComponents to parse
         options in root level. Removed generation of -DETHERNUT2 entry
         for UserConf.mk as this can now accomplished by the PLATFORM macro.

Henrik Maier