[En-Nut-Discussion] Compilation fails after latest changes in CVS for at90can128

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Tue Oct 25 12:06:51 CEST 2005

Hi Harald,

after you'r latest changes the compilation fails for the AT90CAN128 when
building in the source tree (at least only tested this method).

I think this was introduced by changing the register names to more
general ones.

Sorry, I don't have the time today to fix it on my own, perhaps you can
have a look to it as you just go throug the code?

To reproduce run nutsetup and select: 3/6/1/2

Best regards,

Ole Reinhardt

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19