[En-Nut-Discussion] NutLoadConfig/NutNetConfig/NutDhcpIfConfig

Bernard Fouché bernard.fouche at kuantic.com
Tue Sep 20 14:48:06 CEST 2005

Hi.

I'm getting lost between all these functions. Basically I want an
Ethernut to be setup correctly once with basemon then I want to flash my
own application (made from httpserv.c) and have it getting back all
parameters previously set with the 'X' command of basemon. I'm using
ethernut-3.9.8.

So:

1) I flash my  ethernut with basemon. I use 'X' to set all network
parameters. It works. (I use 10.0.0.02 ip address)
2) I press the reset button, retype 'X' and see that my previous
parameters are still there.
3)  I flash httpserv.hex. It calls NutDhcpIfConfig() but starts by using
192.168.192.100 as ip address.

What I want:

- perform step 1 & 2.
- what function my application must call to correctly retreive what was
set in step one and, if the EEPROM data is bad, then only use dhcp to
recover an address?

Also some piece on documentation on that topic in the doxygen output
would be nice!

Thanks!

  Bernard