[En-Nut-Discussion] HTTPD and CGI scripts

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Sun Sep 4 11:47:19 CEST 2005

Hi,

> It's based on the httpd program so I can display the form results no
> problem, but I'm stuck trying to move the form results into integers.
> Can anyone give an example of how to go about this?

That's quite easy. You could either use sscanf(http_parameter_value,
formatstring, param, param, param, ...) or even simplier use the atoi()
or atol() or atof() function as you get your parameter values as normal
strings.

Most of the "normal" libc functions to process strings and convert
strings to differen formats are supported in NutOS.

Best regards,

Ole Reinhardt

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19