[En-Nut-Discussion] FTP and other filesystems

Robert Mutke robert.mutke at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 18:56:44 CEST 2005

Hello,

I've got a short question about FTP library.

I've got Ethernut 1 board thus there's not pnut on it but I still want
to use FTP lib. I need it for an external interface to transfer some
data as files. On ehternut there will be virtual file system that will
represent a memory of a device that is connected to the board.

So... if I write the driver for a (virtual) device, which provides
standar API (read/write/open...), will it work with the FTP lib? Are
there any special considerations about FTP? -- as I got it, it is
specially written for PNUT, but still uses _read, _write functions.

Cheers,
Robert