[En-Nut-Discussion] trable with change MAC.

Anpilogov Andrey def at fea.kiev.ua
Wed Sep 14 21:15:53 CEST 2005

Harald Kipp:

> AFAIK, it's not possible to change the MAC address without
> reboot.
>
> Furthermore, your pinging PC might get confused too unless
> you remove the old ARP entry.
>
> Harald

Yes. I understand, that it is impossible to replace MAC without reboot
of the device.
The problem in that after first reboot the device occurs in ARP table
with new MAC, but ping on it does not work.
Ping works only after second reboot. 8 (
PS:
Unfortunately English not my native language, is possible I was not
correctly expressed.