AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] PT100 Sensor on ethernut

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Sun Sep 18 22:39:02 CEST 2005

Hello James,

sorry, I missed to mention these detailes... I only want to measure a
temperature between -10°C and +120°C with a resolution of 0.5°C is
sufficient. I also don't need any type of correction other than the one
I can do in software.

I would appreciate a simple design using some simple operational
amplifier like lm324.

I need to measure four temperatures at the same time and need long
distances between the sensor and the ethernut board (min. 3 meter).

As an alternative the ds1822 seem a good idea, but I would need it in a
"closed" design. If it's not available I would need to construct
something by my self.

Best regards,

Ole Reinhardt

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19